Monday, May 13, 2013

Musing Mondays (23)

buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery
Musing Mondays is a weekly Meme by Mizb @ Should Be Reading

This weeks musing asks...Tell us what book/s you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those books.

I got another pre-order in the mail today! A couple of weeks ago I was on the Book Depository, eager to buy some books, and I noticed that a version of Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo, due to be released on the 7th May 2013, was only $8.52 - bargain! So I pre-ordered the book and today it turned up in the mail! I'm excited to start this series, considering all the great things I've heard about it.


What about you? What books/s have you recently bought?

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this series.... might have to check it out;)

    my musing:
    http://readingbythebookful.blogspot.com/2013/05/monday-musings-mother-day-gift-card.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...