Wednesday, April 23, 2014

It' hiatis time...kinda

First of all, Happy (belated) Easter! I hope you all had a lovely time with friends and family, enjoying the lovely long weekend and all.

Anywho, back to the point. I'm sure you've noticed that for the past couple of months, this blog has been pretty empty. And anything I do happen to post is either late, or a half arsed effort. It's just that real life is hella hectic right now. Uni has swamped me with all the work, and I'm finding it harder and harder to not only schedule time to post, but to find time to read. Initially I tried to push through, but you know when you feel like you're obligated to do something, it becomes less and less appealing? This blog has become this for me. Even though I thoroughly enjoy posting anything and everything related to books, I can't even find the time to read at the moment, let alone write posts. There's just too much going on right now. 

So, I'm going to be taking a step back. I'm going to try to actively read more, but you probably won't see that many posts, let alone regular postings. If I have time I might be able to write review posts every now and then, but for the next couple of months, it's going to be fairly quiet around here. 


1 comment:

  1. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good source like this.Garcinia Cambogia Pure Select Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.This is a fascinating post by the way. I am going to go ahead and save this article for my sister to read later on tonight. Keep up the superior work.http://www.supplements4help.com/garcinia-cambogia-pure-select/


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...