Sunday, February 10, 2013

Know Me Better (9)

buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery
Know Me Better is a weekly Meme by Inspired Kathy
I Am A Reader, Not A Writer


This weeks questions are...

I can't live without...
Coffee! Seriously, I can't get through uni without at least one cup of coffee 

Do you make your bed each morning?

Nope, I can't be bothered. 

Country or City?
City! I really don't think I could handle living in the country, at least not at this time.  

Most embarrassing moment?
Oh there are so many. One time my maxi dress got stuck in an escalator, and the only friend I was with had to leave me to get centre management. It felt like FOREVER before she got back. While she was gone three people stopped to try to help me, but my dress really wasn't going to move. 

What do you think of book trailers?
I find that I tend to watch book trailers after I've started reading the book, usually because the book is so darn good that I'm interested to see the trailer. 




1 comment:

  1. New follower!

    Danielle nice to meet another fellow Aussie blogger :D

    OMG that's embarrassing I thought my moment was pretty bad LOL

    My KMB post.

    I run another blog called YA Blogosphere which is a directory listing for all YA-related blogs. If you'd like to list your blog pls email me on yablogosphere@gmail.com.

    I've got a few YA ebook giveaways so check it out as not many people have entered so your chances of winning is pretty high ;) There's The Cat's Meow by Stacey Kennedy, Jack Templar Monster Hunter by Jeff Gunhus, The Flight book 1 in the Crescent Chronicles and The Voice. Check it out if your interested in any of these books. All book description is on my blog along with the giveaway info at the end.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...