Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday (8)


buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery
Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly Meme hosted at Pen to Paper

This week I'm wishing for...

Delirium by Lauren Oliver


Summary from Amazon:

"They say that the cure for Love will make me happy and safe forever. And I’ve always believed them. Until now. Now everything has changed. Now, I’d rather be infected with love for the tiniest sliver of a second than live a hundred years smothered by a lie." 

Why I'm Wishing for It:
I've heard amazing things about this series for agessss now, and finally I decided to order the book online. Now I'm just patiently waiting for its arrival. Hopefully I enjoy it as much as everyone else has!

What about you? What are you wishing for this week?

5 comments:

  1. Ah, I'm so torn on this series! I loved Delirium a LOT! It was one of my favorite books of 2012, and I liked Pandemonium, too...it's just that so many people disliked the third book. And finishing a series with a bitter taste in the mouth is just...said :/ But I hope you get Delirium soon at love it just as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delirium was a pretty interesting read :) I have the sequel that I really need to get to! great pick :)

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this series. I am excited to read the last one in the series! I hope you get it soon!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/06/wishlist-wednesday-53.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that this was a popular series. I have had this book on my ereader forever. I have to read it too!
    My Wednesday Post...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome choice! I read the books recently and loved them all, each was better than the previous one.
    Hope you get it soon!

    My WW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...