Monday, July 22, 2013

Movie News: Catching Fire Theatrical Trailer

Guys. GUYS. Guess what I just saw.


HOW AWESOME DOES IT LOOK! Everything looks brilliant - the arena, all the tributes, all those city shots of Panem, and that Mockingjay dress - it just looks so good! And you can tell that we've got a bigger budget (did you see those special effects!?!) = AWESOME.

Here's hoping that the movie is as awesome as the trailer makes it look - I'm really excited for this one, since Catching Fire was my fave novel in the trilogy - let's hope it lives up to expectations! (I'm sure it will)

Is it just me, or is everyone else just as excited as I am?!?

1 comment:

  1. Get the latest movie news and movie reviews from Tollywood and Bollywood industries. Also read latest news in telugu and english languages

    Telugu Entertainment News

    Telugu Politics Videos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...