Friday, April 4, 2014

2014 Quarterly Challenge Update Post #1

This year I'm participating in three reading challenges (woot woot). Even with the tonnes of uni work I've had over the past month or two, I've still managed a fair bit

6/10 read for the Ebook Reading Challenge
9/20 for the Rewind Challenge

So far, I'm doing better than I expected. My reading time has seriously been cut short since uni started up, which isn't at all surprising since this is the final year of my degree. The only reason I've been able to still read one book a week is because I've been targeting all the shorter books on my lists - anything and everything 350 pages and under. Surprisingly, I have a lot of shortish books to read, but once I run out of them, all I've really got is 450 pages and over, which will take significantly more time to read. Here's hoping that I'll gain some more free time soon.

Anywho, here's what I've been reading, and what challenges they count for:

1. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell EBC, RC
2. Awaken by Meg Cabot EBC, RC, SSC
3. Pivot Point by Kasie West EBC, RC, SSC
4. Unhinged by A.G Howard SSC
5. The Maze Runner by James Dashner EBC, RC, SSC
6. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline RC
7. Cress by Marrisa Meyer SSC
8. Vortex by Julie Cross RC, SSC
9. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi EBC, SSC
10. Diva by Jillian Larkin RC, SSC
11. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare RC, SSC
12. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead EBC, RC, SSC


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...