Tuesday, December 17, 2013

2014 Challenge #1: Rewind Challenge


It's that time of year again - time for me to finally sign up for the reading challenges I plan to participate in next year. So first off, we've got the 2014 Rewind Challenge hosted by Coffee Bean Bookshelf. This is a new one for me, and I'm excited! There aren't many rules to this challenge (which you can see here), and there aren't even any levels - you decide your own reading goal, which is actually tricky in itself. In 2013, I read 30 book as part of the Off the Shelf Reading Challenge, and I'd love to be able to aim for 30 again. But, with my 3rd year of uni just around the corner, and the possibility that I may need to get a job in the not-too-distant future, I'm not entirely sure that's achievable. So, my official goal will be 20 books, but since there are so many books on my TBR pile that I want to read, I'm listing 32 books that I just can't wait to read any longer - so the aim is to read 20 of the 32 books listed below - although I do hope I can surpass that!

1. Vortex by Julie Cross {review}
2. Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
3. Awaken by Meg Cabot {review}
4. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell {review} 
5. Looking for Alaska by John Green {review coming soon}
6. Diva by Jillian Larkin {review}
7. Eve by Anna Carey {review coming soon}
8. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
9. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare {review}
10. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
11. Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza
12. Pivot Point by Kasie West {review}
13. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
14. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
15. Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan 
16. All Our Yesterdays by Christin Terrill
17. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
18. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater 
19. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline {review}
20. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken {review}
21. World After by Susan Ee
22. Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier {review coming soon}
23. Icons by Margaret Stohl
24. Pawn by Aimee Carter
25. Feed by Mira Grant
26. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
27. The Maze Runner by James Dashner {review}
28. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
29. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead {review}
30. The Program by Suzanne Young
31. Reboot by Amy Tintera {review coming soon} 
32. Grave Secrets by Kathy Reichs 

2 comments:

  1. I love that you've got your books all thought out already...I'm still wondering what in the world I will read, and the challenge starts in a couple weeks! Then I'm itching to read a certain book and I'm like "um, no...wait for January and it will count for the challenge!" haha. ANYWAY...good luck with your list, thanks for joining in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having me! Haha I know, I just have to pre-plan which books I'm going to read for this kind of challenge. There are just so many books on my TBR pile that I need to make a short-list of the ones I really, really want to read and make myself a list so I make sure I get around to them. Then again, I'm likely to change my mind throughout the year and add different books to the list, which kinda defeats the purpose... Ahh well, wither way, I'm really looking forward to getting into this challenge - there are some great books to read!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...