Saturday, December 28, 2013

2014 Challenge #3: Ebook Reading Challenge


I had a lot of fun with the challenge last year, so I'm excited to attempt the 2014 Ebook Challenge hosted by Workaday Reads. This year, whilst I do plan to read lots of ebooks, I'll be playing it safe and aiming for the CD level - 10 books. 

1. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell {review}
2. Awaken by Meg Cabot {review}
3. Pivot Point by Kasie West {review}
4. The Maze Runner by James Dashner {review}
5. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi {review}
6. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead {review}
7. Eve by Anna Carey {review coming soon}
8. Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier {review coming soon}
9. Reboot by Amy Tintera {review coming soon}
10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...