Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WWW Wednesdays (5)

buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery
WWW Wednesdays is a weekly Meme hosted by Mizb @ Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions:
  1. What are you currently reading?
  2. What did you recently finish reading?
  3. What do you think you'll read next?
*Note: all links go to Amazon

My Answers:
  1. I'm currently reading, Julietby Anne Fortier. I can't believe I left this book on my TBR pile for so long - It's turned out to be a lot different, and better than I expected.

  2. A while ago I finished reading Deja Deadby Kathy Reichs, but I only got around to writing up my review on Monday {which you can read here}

  3. I'm planning to read The House of Silkby Anthony Horowitz next- not only have I heard that it's quite good, but it's also a Sherlock Holmes novel!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...