Friday, November 18, 2011

Show Gratitude for Books...and WIN 19 SIGNED YA BOOKS!

I recently discovered Beth Revis, who is having an AMAZING competition to win 19 signed YA books. To enter, all you have to do is answer one simple question:

What book are you most grateful for?


I actually found this question hard to answer; how can I choose only one book? So, I went to my book shelf and pulled out the oldest book I have, the one book that I can't bring myself to part with. Time Stops for No Mouse is a book I've had since I was at least 10 years old, and one of the only books I've ever read more than once. Its a delightful mystery with a twist - the main characters are all mice - think something along the lines of The Tale of Despereaux. This is probably the book that ignited my interest in mysteries/crime and it's one of the earliest books I remember reading, so it may even be responsible for my love of books. If you have the time, I definitely recommend checking this one out.

And there you have it! If you're interested in entering the competition, head on over to Beth's blog by clicking on the picture below:



 
 
UPDATE: This competition has officially CLOSED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...