Wednesday, November 23, 2011

WWW Wednesdays (2)

WWW Wednesdays is a weekly Meme hosted by Mizb @ Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions:
  1. What are you currently reading?
  2. What did you recently finish reading?
  3. What do you think you'll read next?
*Note: all links go to Amazon

My Answers:
  1. I'm currently reading, The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. I'm pretty much obsessed with anything to do with Sherlock Holmes, but this is the first book by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle that I've actually read. I was also reading The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery, but I've put that on the back burner for at least 5 years (I think it might be a bit too old for me :/ )
  2. Last SundayI finished reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak {my review here}
  3. It's either going to be Juliet by Anne Fortier or Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen (I'm desperate to read both)
buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...