Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Know Me Better (6)

buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery
Know Me Better is a weekly Meme by Inspired Kathy
I Am A Reader, Not A Writer


This weeks questions are...

10 words that describe yourself?
Shy, Smart, Kind, Organized, Lazy, Witty, Reliable, Honest, Bookaholic, TV-aholic,  

Favourite TV shows?

Oh there's quite a few:
Pretty Little Liars, Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a Time, Scandal, Castle, Grimm, Criminal Minds, Offspring, Puberty Blues, Smash...that's all I can think of at the moment. 

If you could take over the world, what would you do?
I think I'd be too lazy to be bothered, to be honest.  


Who was the first boy you kissed?

Lets not go there...

How to do unwind?
Reading and TV.




1 comment:

  1. I think almost everyone who linked to this chose Once Upon A Time as a favorite. I did too.
    Grimm, I haven't seen it, I told my friend about it and he did start watching and he told me it was good.


    Rivie @ Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...