Monday, January 7, 2013

Musing Mondays (13)


buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery
Musing Mondays is a weekly Meme by Mizb @ Should Be Reading

This weeks musing asks...Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s). 
For Christmas, my mum bought me The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin, because she didn't know what to get me and I told her to get me this. So, technically I didn't buy it myself, but I got someone else to buy it for me, so that still counts..right?

What about you? What books have you gotten recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...