Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Know Me Better (7)


buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery
Know Me Better is a weekly Meme by Inspired Kathy
I Am A Reader, Not A Writer


This weeks questions are...

Top 5 songs on your playlist?
At the moment, I'm listening to: Drinking from the Bottle by Calvin Harris, Troublemaker by Olly Murs, Thrift Shop by Macklemore, I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift and Wings by Little Mix. 

How much time do you spend reading it week?

It fluctuates a lot. Usually I try to read for at least 30 mins - 1 hour per day, sometimes more if I'm not busy or the book is really interesting. 

What was the last thing you Googled?
I just searched for information about Pride and Prejudice  - I'm obsessed with the Lizzie Bennet Diaries webseries on YouTube, and I just wanted some extra information.  


Favourite places to travel?

I don't really travel, so pretty much anywhere is good.

What is your favourite way to spend a rainy day?
Wearing something comfy at home while reading and watching TV.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...