Wednesday, December 26, 2012

2013 Challenge #3 - Ebook Challenge


Considering I have an ereader, and am planning to use it quite a lot in the coming year, I though I'd try out this challenge. The 2013 Ebook Challenge is pretty simple - read some ebooks! I'm signing up for the CD level - 10 ebooks. For a full run down of the event, click here


1. The Great Gatsby by F.Scott Fitzgerald {review}
2. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy by John le Carre {review}
3. Uglies by Scott Westerfield {review}
4. The Host by Stephenie Meyer {review}
5. The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks {review}
6. The Crystal Cave by Mary Stewart {review}
7. Fatal Voyage by Kathy Reichs {review}
8. The Perks of being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky {review}
9. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin {review}
10. A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin {review}

WOO! I guess technically I've now finished the challenge. I'm going to keep this one open though, and keep adding to the list to see just how many ebooks I can read this year - maybe I'll even make it to the next level!

11. The Help by Kathryn Stockett {review}
12. A is for Alibi by Sue Grafton {review}
13. Wicked by Gregory Maguire {review}
14. Eragon by Christopher Paolini {review}
15. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi {review}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...