Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Know Me Better (1)

buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery
Know Me Better is a weekly Meme by Inspired Kathy
@ I Am A Reader, Not A Writer

This is my first time participating in this meme! I discovered this meme exactly one year ago, where Inspired Kathy had just posted these holiday themed questions and had announced that Know Me Better was taking a break. A year later, its back, and it's time for me to get involved!

This weeks questions are...


Red or Green?
Definitely green, it's my favourite colour.

Favourite Christmas Carol?
Hmm I'm not really sure. Although, I do find myself singing Jingle Bells quite a bit around Christmas time.

What do you want for Christmas?
Usually I don't have anything I specifically want for Christmas, but I know that this year I want money so I can go out and buy some books. I don't know how it happened, but my TBR list has quadrupled in size in the past couple of weeks alone!


Favourite Holiday Treat?
Gingerbread. I can't get enough gingerbread.


Favourite Holiday Tradition?
This isn't a tradition yet, but I suspect it's likely to become one in future years. My youngest brother is 2 and a half years old now, so he's at the stage where he kinda understand Christmas and Santa and presents. My older brother and I have spent Christmas Eve at my dads for the past two years, which has involved staying up late to put together various presents (this year I've been told we'll be putting together a swing set and a trampoline). I can't wait to see how he reacts on Christmas morning. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...