Saturday, December 29, 2012

Know Me Better (3)


buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery
Know Me Better is a weekly Meme by Inspired Kathy
I Am A Reader, Not A Writer


This weeks questions are...

Favourite restaurant?
I don't think I visit restaurants often enough to have a favourite. Any Italian or Thai restaurant is perfect for me.  

What is your view on self publishing?

I think it's fine, although I don't think I read many (if any) self published books.

How do you feel about banned books? Do you have a favourite?
I honestly don't have an opinion, probably because I've never thought about it before. I've never heard about book banning at my local library, and I don't remember hearing anything about it when I was in primary and secondary school. My parents have never restricted which books I am allowed to read, but then again, I don't think I ever chose to read books that weren't age appropriate for me. Since I haven't thought about banned books before, I don't have a favourite.


Are you for or against books being made into movies?
I think it's great - as long as it's done right. 


Top 3 things on your bucket list?
Travel all around the world

Graduate from university with the prospect of being able to get a good job
Get out and about more - I'm too much of a homebody

4 comments:

  1. I'm kinda a homebody too! There's only 3 places I really want to leave my house for...the beach, theme parks and bike trails.
    Here Are My Answers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Thai food!

    I wish you luck with your future travels!

    New follower
    My KMB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Italian food! I'm a new follower, too.

    My post is here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your post! I too would love to travel the world!! I would love for you to come over and follow my blog at southernowlreads.blogspot.com :) Look forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...