Sunday, December 2, 2012

Around the Stack in How Many Ways? 2012 Book Challenge - Completion Post!


I've finished my first reading challenge for the year!!!


The 2012 ATS Challenge was hosted by Dog Ear Discs and the Book Monkey. The aim is to read as many different genres of books throughout the year, depending on which level you have signed up for. Having already signed up to 2 other reading challenges for 2012 (and aiming not to drown myself with challenges in my first full year of blogging), I signed up for the Hiker's level, which required 5 books from 5 different genres to be read. 

1. Crime/Mystery: Deadly Decisions by Kathy Reichs {my review here}

2. Romance: The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger {my review here}

3. Dystopian: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins {my review here}

4. Historical Fiction: The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory {my review here}

5. Young Adult Fiction: Vixen by Jillian Larkin {my review here}

I thoroughly enjoyed participating in this challenge in its debut year (even though I was frequently distracted from reading by other things..) I love the idea of challegening bloggers and readers to read from a wide range of genres, and I look forward to trying out this challenge again next year (maybe even a higher level!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...