Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday (17)


buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery
Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly Meme hosted at Pen to Paper

This week I'm wishing for...

Lips Touch: Three Times by Laini Taylor


Summary from Goodreads:

"Three tales of supernatural love, each pivoting on a kiss that is no mere kiss, but an action with profound consequences for the kissers' souls:

Goblin Fruit
In Victorian times, goblin men had only to offer young girls sumptuous fruits to tempt them to sell their souls. But what does it take to tempt today's savvy girls?

Spicy Little Curses
A demon and the ambassador to Hell tussle over the soul of a beautiful English girl in India. Matters become complicated when she falls in love and decides to test her curse.

Hatchling
Six days before Esme's fourteenth birthday, her left eye turns from brown to blue. She little suspects what the change heralds, but her small safe life begins to unravel at once. What does the beautiful, fanged man want with her, and how is her fate connected to a mysterious race of demons?"

Why I'm Wishing for It:
I don't usually go for short stories, but if Laini Taylor's involved - count me in! The Daughter of Smoke and Bone series is just so amazing that I'm open to read anything else Taylor has written, even if it's short stories. 

What about you? What are you wishing for this week?

5 comments:

  1. I want this myself! I love Laini Taylor and recently read her Dreamdark books. She is an amazing writer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't get into Daughter of Smoke and Bone. I want to try it again though!

    My Wishlist Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to start Taylor's books but I am looking forward to it a lot.
    I hope you get it soon!

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this one too! Daughter of Smoke is Bone is my favourite book of all time, so this one is bound to be good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the sound of this one! I will have to look into it some more. I hope you get it soon!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/09/wishlist-wednesday-62.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...