Musing Mondays is a weekly Meme by Mizb @ Should Be Reading
This weeks musing asks... What do you think are the top 5 books every woman should read?
This is a hard and interesting question to answer. BUT, I have come up with 5 books that I think women should read.
1. Any Marian Keyes novel. I actually love this woman. There probably isn't anything spectacular about her novels, but I can't seem to stop reading them - every new novel released, I just have to have! Some of my favourites by her include Rachel's Holiday, Sushi for Beginners, Last Chance Saloon and This Charming Man.
2. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I loved this book so much when I read it last year - this is one of those books that everybody has to read
3. Juliet by Anne Fortier. Again, I loved this book when I read it last year. What I think I enjoyed the most about it was that is surprised me - it was completely different, and infinitely better, than I thought it would be.
4. The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. This has to be the best romance novel I have ever read - it's just so good on so many levels!
5. Any of the Harry Potter novels. I've only read one Harry Potter novel (The Deathly Hallows) but I have to say, it is one of the best books I have ever read. J.K.Rowling really immerses you in the Harry Potter world - the attention to detail was amazing.