Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Quarterly Challenge Update Post


For my first year of blogging, I decided to participate in 3
blogging challenges.
Some of the books I'm reading apply to more than one challenge. So far, I've managed the following:


4/5 books read for the Around the Stack in How Many Ways? Challenge
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger 
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory 
Vixen by Jillian Larkin

9/15 books read for the Off the Shelf! Challenge
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
The Magician by Michael Scott
The Sorceress by Michael Scott
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger 
The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory 
Vixen by Jillian Larkin

2/6 books read for the Debut Author Challenge
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

So far I think I'm doing pretty well! Technically I should be aiming to read 12 books for the Debut Author Challenge, but I have so many books sitting on my TBR pile that I'd rather read those than go out and buy new books. So, I've decided that I'll be finishing off the Debut Author Challenge with these books:

Tempest by Julie Cross
Fracture by Megan Miranda
Slide by Jill Hathaway 
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (which should be arriving in the mail any day now...)

And since I have so many books on my TBR pile, depending on how quickly I read, I may move up a level or two for the ATS and OTS Challenges. 


What about you? Are you participating in any reading challenges this year, and if so, how are you going?

1 comment:

  1. I'm also partecipating in "Off the shelf" :)
    I chose the "Tempted" level (5 books at least) and I'm 3/5 books read now ;)

    Bye!

    Valentina
    www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...