Wednesday, April 4, 2012

WWW Wednesday (16)

buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery
WWW Wednesdays is a weekly Meme hosted by Mizb @ Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions:
  1. What are you currently reading?
  2. What did you recently finish reading?
  3. What do you think you'll read next?
*Note: all links go to Amazon, except for when you click on the pictures :)

My Answers:

  1. I'm currently reading The Necromancer by Michael Scott and Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi, both of which I am really enjoying  

  2. About a week ago I finished reading Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins {my review here}

  3. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin arrived in the mail yesterday, so I will definitely be reading it next!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I loved Mara Dyer, Shatter Me, and Mockingjay! They were all great books! Read the first of the series with The Necromancer, but haven't found the later books, so I haven't gotten to The Necromancer :( Hope you enjoyed them all! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...