Thursday, April 19, 2012

WWW Wednesday (17)


buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery
WWW Wednesdays is a weekly Meme hosted by Mizb @ Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions:
  1. What are you currently reading?
  2. What did you recently finish reading?
  3. What do you think you'll read next?
*Note: all links go to Amazon, except for when you click on the pictures :)

My Answers:

  1. I'm currently reading The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin, which is unbelievably good! 

  2. I finished reading The Necromancer by Michael Scott last week (review pending) and I posted my review for Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi some time last week

  3. I'm not entirely sure what my next read will be at the moment. If my Dymocks gift card arrives in the mail soon, it will probably be Fractureby Megan Miranda or Tempest by Julie Cross

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle!
    I haven’t heard of any of your books before, but I hope you like them! :)

    Here is my WWW list:

    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/04/www-wednesday-apr18.html

    Valentina
    http://www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...